Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Making Money for tasting iced tea?

Today I had my first focus group experience. I went to Laguna Beach to a place called Flavor Infusions and tasted about 10 different kinds of "healthy" iced tea. To be honest, I didn't like any of them. Not because they didn't taste good, but they were so bland. When I drink iced tea, I want to taste the tea. This tasted like very watered down iced tea and the colors of the tea didn't match the names. For example, Blueberry, Blackberry and Black tea you would expect the tea to be very dark...well, this was like water with yellow food coloring in it...or as my dad would say "pee-water".
So for 3 hours, I tasted and told them my opinion and when we were through, they handed me a check for $135! Now, that's what I call easy money!

No comments: