Monday, September 22, 2008

The Evening Exchange

Baths and jammies were done, the kids were in their beds. We'd just said bedtime prayers.

Zack: Mommy, help me go to sweep.
Mommy: Do you want me to lay down with you for a minute?
Zack: Yes.
Zack: My hair is so wet up there.
Mommy: It's because you were running around after your bath. You're all sweaty.
Zack: I need to take a baf again. Haaaaaa!
Mommy: No, no bath again. Your hair will dry. Don't worry.
Zack: No, I need to take a baf again. Hahahaha!

Mommy is quiet.

Mommy: (in a whisper) Zack?
Zack: Looks at Mommy
Mommy: I love you Zack.
Zack: (with finger in his nose) Booger. You want my booger?
Mommy: I don't want your booger.
Zack: (hysterically) hahahahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is such a giver!

Don Hofer said...

That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time!

Unknown said...

oh my.......you should keep a journal of those precious little bed time talks for him to read when he gets older. I can think of something that Pappy would have said ...hmmmm...can you?