Sunday, September 13, 2009

We're Back

We're back from vacation and are close to finding ourselves back in our regular routine. We've had alot of firsts the last few weeks. Josh turned 2! Gabby started first grade last week. Zack starts preschool this week. It's hard to believe that our little girl spends ALL day at school. Zack got to meet his teacher today. He can't wait to start school, play on the playground, see the bunnies and guinea pigs, ride bikes, do art, meet new friends and have snack! The kids are growing up, right before our eyes.

I owe so many blog entries which will eventually come. I'll be back tracking a bit because there is so much about vacation I must blog about. Then there's the Puppy Party for our two year old, complete with pupcakes, the first day of first grade photos and of course the first day of preschool photos still to be taken.

I'll catch up, eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying patiently to wait for that time when you
will do more sharing. I have missed the info from your blog. Missing you all. Love GG

Anonymous said...

Don't feel guilty about not blogging....it is YOUR blog and you can do it whenever you want...or don't want! Your friends and family (and bloggy fans) won't leave you! (My encouragement comes from my recent post at renee-realtalk.blogspot.com)...sometimes we have to focus on those precious little ones and get off the computer.

Have a great day!