Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quote of the Day

(after being yelled at by his sister)

Zack: Helllooooo! I have to get on with my life.

And what life would that be exactly? The one where you play wii for hours and hours, or the one that makes you leave your trains scattered all over the house so I can trip on them? Or might it be the one where you make tents with every blanket in the house or the one where you're always asking for a treat (because you ate all your dinner at some point) Maybe it's the one where you're asking if these cupcakes are for someone and how much money are you gonna get for them.

I don't know.

But what I do know is that I'd like to get on with that kind of life. Can we trade?

1 comment:

Shasha said...

He definitely has the flair for the dramatic! That is so funny. Tell him that I'll help him get on with his life when I get there.