Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Loose Toothes"

When I picked Gabby up from school today, she came running out of her class and was pointing to her mouth. I had no idea what she was doing until she got close enough for me to hear:

Gabby: "Mommy, I got 2 loose toothes"
Mommy: "You what? You've got 2 loose teeth?"
Gabby: "Yep. Everyone says to wiggle them alot with my tongue"
Mommy: "Why?"
Gabby: Because when they come out, I put them under my pillow when I go to sleep. And then when I wake up, the toothes will be gone and I'll have money there"
Mommy: "Who puts money under your pillow?"
Gabby: "Maaawwwmmm! The tooth fairy"

So, how much are "toothes" going for these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see......35 years ago it was $1.00!!! So considering inflation and cost of living, I'd say, the going rate is 5x's more so $5 bucks but since you live in OC, the anty goes up to $10.