Saturday, November 29, 2008

Barbage Trucks don't eat kids

This afternoon while Zack was supposed to be napping, he was instead standing at his window watching the garbage truck come up the street. I had a feeling that he wasn't asleep, so I crept up the stairs and into his room to find him completely intrigued by the garbage truck. When he realized I saw him, he quickly began talking about how he was watching the garbage truck (as he knows the penalty for getting out of his bed when he's supposed to be napping!) So, as I stood as his window watching the truck, he turned to me and said:

Zack: "Mommy (with hands upturned for effect), barbage trucks don't eat kids, they just eat barbage."
Mommy: "What?"
Zack: "Barbage trucks don't eat kids Mommy, they only eat barbage cans."

So, there you have it. Garbage trucks don't eat kids, just in case you were wondering.

No comments: