Monday, May 10, 2010

Baking for Me

These days, I find myself baking for friends, events, activities, bake sales or class parties but never just for me. Today, I found myself longing to bake just for me and the kids. So, I spent my morning in the midst of vanilla daisy cupcakes and my Demarle mini muffin pan.

I'm totally in love with my newest cupcake decorating purchase. I know it's funny to be in love with a kids decorating kit but I am!

Williams-Sonoma has this wonderful kit for kids. But it works great for adults too. I'll never buy another decorating bag again. Truly wonderful! What's also great is that it's made standard to fit all decorating tips! So, the 150 Wilton tips I have will NOT go to waste!

The kids are thrilled these cupcakes aren't being taken anywhere. They get to enjoy every last one of them!

1 comment:

Shasha said...

You need more Demarle pans. Maybe we should take up a collection for you!!! What do you think Jill?