Friday, May 9, 2008

Always a Mom

I've been reading the blog of a mom of 2 who just lost her baby boy at 37 weeks. According to her blog, right now, she's in induced labor at home surrounded by her family and midwife. I can't imagine the sadness, fear and dread she must be feeling. Although, she's quite a testimony of the grace of God. She seems to be so calm and secure in God's hands. I don't know if I'd be able to be that strong or trusting.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you this evening, Heather. I pray you'll feel God, holding you and Sawyer in the palm of His hand. I pray that the moment that Sawyer enters this world, you'll feel an overwhelming sense of God's power and majesty. What you see is Sawyer's shell. He is with our wonderful Savior...being loved in a perfect and glorious way. May you come to know our Lord in a more personal way during this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AS Job said, "the Lord gave and the Lord has taken away, blessed be the name of the Lord." The emptiness is the Lord's doing and He specializes in filling up empty vessels. This mom will be filled as the Lord gives her His daily portion of Grace. My prayer for her is that she will rest in the manifold strength and power of Christ who allowed her Sawyer to go back to his creator.He is safe in the arms of God and she is safe in His daily provision. Shasha