Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One Word Tag

I was tagged, and I’m supposed to give you one word answers, immediate responses to phrases.

Where is your cell phone? … desk
Your significant other? … Dave
Your hair? … dirty
Your mother? … gone
Your father? … somewhere else
Your favorite thing(s)? … family
Your dream last night? … none
Your favorite drink? … wine
Your dream/goal? … baby weight gone (how do i answer that with one word?)
The room you’re in? … office
Your fear? … bad guys
Where do you want to be in 6 years? … debt free
Where were you last night? … couch
What you’re not? … high maintenance
Muffins/donuts? …muffins
One of your wish list items? … diamonds
Where you grew up? … La Mirada
The last thing you did? … gave morning hugs
What are you wearing? … sweats
Your TV? … damaged
Your pet? … fish
Your computer? … always on
Your life? …chaotic
Your mood? … sleepy
Missing someone? … Mom
Favorite pastime? … reading
Something you’re not wearing? … my rings
Favorite Store? … Target
Your summer? … too short
Your favorite color? … RED
When is the last time you laughed? … minutes ago
Last time you cried? …this morning
Who will re-post this? …no clue
Four places I go over and over? … school, bank, grocery store, church
Four people who e-mail me? … Jill, Facebook, B and Dave
Four of my favorite foods? … Mexican, Mexican, Mexican, Mexican
Four places I would like to be right now? … Vacation, Bed, Vacation, Bed
Four people I tag? … Don, Laura, Heather, Emily

No comments: