Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pancake Muffins


These were this morning's breakfast. Of the 40 I made, there are only 6 left. I guess they were a hit! I decided to make them because Gabby's end of the year class party is all about breakfast and the room mom asked me if I could make muffins. Muffins can be good, but pancakes are better! So, I had my taste testers try them out and I think the pancakes or muffins (whatever you want to call them) passed the test! The first batch I followed the recipe which only called for 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup. I couldn't taste the maple in them at all. So, the second batch I added probably double that and that did the trick! Muffins that have the texture and taste of pancakes! YUMMY! Again, thank you Bakerellafor the inspiration. If you want to give them a try, you can find the recipe here.

No comments: