Saturday, February 2, 2008

Losing the Nanny

Ok, I know I sound like one of those really "uppity" moms, but we lost our nanny on Thursday. She'd only been with us for 4 days and she told me that she's overwhelmed with homework. What college student isn't overwhelmed the first week of school? I think the whole goal for college professors is to scare the students the first week!
So needless to say, we are AGAIN without help and I must cancel my customer appointments scheduled for next week! WHAT A BUMMER!
Anyone know of a college age girl, looking for part-time work, schedule is for her to choose. We are looking for a girl who wants a family away from home, loves kids and is willing to come be a part of ours, play with the kids, have her laundry done, free food AND get paid for it? Can't get better than that!

1 comment:

AllyZabba said...

bummer! i posted it on one of my discussion boards. many of the ladies there live in OC, so maybe they will have a lead for you. i'll let you know.