Friday, February 22, 2008

Scrambled Eggs


Tonight I got the kids in bed, started my wind down routine and I noticed that I heard alot of shuffling upstairs. I got up and saw that Zack was laying the hallway, playing with his Little Touch Leap Pad. I told him to get back in his bed, which he did without a fight.

About 15 minutes later, I hear shuffling again. I look upstairs and this time Zack is just laying on the floor in the hallway.

Mommy: Zack, what are you doing?
Zack: choo-choo
Mommy: Do you have a dirty diaper?
Zack: uh-huh
Mommy: Ok, let's go change your diaper.

So, I go and get the necessities for changing a diaper, get on the floor and notice that I don't smell a dirty diaper but instead notice that his stomach is growling.

Mommy: Zack, are you hungry?
Zack: I eat, I hungry.
Mommy: What do you want to eat?
Zack: gambled eggs

So, off we trot at 8:30pm (when he was in bed at 7:30p) to go make scrambled eggs. Little did his sister know that we were party-ing downstairs.

And just as a side note, he ate 3 scrambled eggs.

No comments: