Monday, February 4, 2008

The Sickies have arrived

We're all sick here. I hate it when it happens. It started out with a mild cough, but now Gabby and Zack are both hacking up a lung, the baby has green snot and I've got a horrible sore throat and a runny nose. I have no energy to pick up toys or even make a decent dinner. I'm trying so hard to get better, but I can't catch a break!

Gabby wants so badly to go to school tomorrow and I'm torn at what to do. If I was a mom who sent their healthy kid to school and heard the cough coming from my kid, I be furious that my kid was exposed...BUT on the other hand, what do you do? There is no medicine I can give her and I'm certainly not going to keep her home until it's completely better...that could be 3 weeks from now and I pay good money to send her to pre-school!

I guess we'll see how she in the morning.

No comments: