Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More sickies

I thought we'd made it though (again!) but no such luck. Joshua woke up last night at 2am and had it coming out both ends. Yes, it was lovely. After a wonderful Mom's Night Out with B I got home and went straight to bed to be awoken to the sights and smells of a very sick 18 month old.
Am I being punished for taking a little time for me? I know it's not true, but it sure seems that way. My poor little guy is so clingy and so burpy. He's asking for food but when I give it to him, he takes one little bite and pushes the rest away. I HATE it when they are sick.
So, think of me as I care for and clean up after my little guy today. Oh, the joys of motherhood! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope today has been at least a little bit better. I can relate to really not enjoying sick babies. I am very selfish when it comes to my schedule being the way I planned it being, and rearranging everything for five kids is not something I am very graceful about. I will pray for us as we deal with life-interruptions. I'm sure it's how God helps us to build character, or some baloney like that. :) Bless you!

momof3under12 said...

Thanks Renee! Although, today was worse than yesterday. Spiked a fever and I had to change 3 leaky, stinky diapers in 20 minutes if that tells you anything. The poor little guy. And if I can just be selfish for 2 seconds, tomorrow is my birthday and I was supposed to go motorcycle riding with my hubby on Saturday. I guess I'll be at home instead :(